Out of a small trial project growing tomatoes, the concept of AAA Growers was born. Initially, setup in conjunction with the lending arm of the World Bank, the International Finance Corporation (IFC), as a micro finance orientated project, today, AAA Growers is one of the leading exporters of premium & prepared vegetables from Kenya.
The company currently harvests 30 MT of gross products a day and exports annually over 4,000 Mt of fresh produce by air all over Europe and South Africa to leading retailers. The company grew from its single production site to four sites, and now cultivates nearly 650 hectares of arable land from its in house production alone, and boasts four custom-built food processing factories. In total, AAA Growers employ over 3,500 workers spread across four geographical locations in Kenya; and approximately 70% of the workers are women.
About the Role
Designing, creating, and executing an integrated digital marketing strategy to support expansion and growth of the company services and products while maintaining the right tone of voice, brand look, feel and messaging.
- Developing, managing, and designing layouts of communications for use on AAA Growers website and other social media platforms.
- Responsible for ensuring up to date content on all external and internal online and digital assets including but not limited to the website, intranet, you tube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
- Creating inspiring digital content, managing websites, setting up digital advertising campaigns as well as building social media presence and ensuring audience engagement
- Work closely with Sales department to ensure video and photography content is developed, used and effectively optimised.
- Drive AAA Growers’ content planning and co-ordination processes
- Evaluate the use of content and digital channels using data to drive and support decision-making on a regular basis to encourage innovation and feedback utilization.
- Ensuring content adheres to appropriate policy and legal requirements, and that necessary checks happen before publishing.
- Monitor online discussions, responds in a timely fashion where appropriate (or ensures relevant responders are “nudged” to respond)
- Assist with set up of Client offers via the digital market space
- Develop and Drive Key marketing agendas for AAA Growers
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in IT or Graphics related field
- Proficiency in graphics, web advertising, social media and web development is a must
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
- Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience delivering digital campaigns for mainstream products and services.
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, FrameMaker, Dreamweaver, HTML, HTML 5, CSS