indigenous Go Africa is a Company incorporated in 2020 in the Agribusiness sector in Kenya. The vision of the Company is to integrate African and global economies to drive sustainable agriculture. At present the Company focuses on rice production and trade. The Company has two main operations, mechanized services from which it generates fee income and trades in milled rice from which it generates revenue from sale of branded rice. There are two brands associated with these two operations, IGO Lima and Victoria Grain respectively. Our main operations are in Bunyala rice scheme, and this is where we would like the potential candidate to be stationed.
The accounting and records management position is an integral part of daily operations, finance, and accounting. He/she will be a critical team player and demonstrate leadership in the development of policies, procedures and standards. Drive enforcement of financial and accounting controls.
- Bachelor’s in accounting, Financial Accounting with 3 years’ experience .A Degree in Economics is a plus Or 5 years practical experience book-keeping, financial reporting, managerial accounting, dashboarding
- Possess or working toward CPA II certification
- Data Entry in Excel, or SAS, or SQL Ms Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook, Google Drive, Quick Books, Enterprise Resource Systems Attention to Detail
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication in English
- Decent in Kiswahili
- Professional dresser and conscious of the environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements
- Excellent work ethic and ability and work under pressure during long hours as needed
Apply to [email protected] with your CVs, certificates, list of references. Indicate the post title as the email subject.